Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 8, 2023

Atlantis Revolution

 Tell me where it was written that I had to love you the way I love you, tell me whose idea was it, to plant you in my nights, in my head, as if you were the only thing that existed in my life, that I'm supposed to do me now


If it occurred to me to live without you, with what do you want me to turn on the light of my days, if not with you, how does God want me not to ask you asleep and awake, if he was the one who introduced us when I passed by, how not to see you everywhere, if you are the beginning and the end of how I want my life to be, where should I place myself so that you arrive sooner, and love me sooner and more, because you hurt so much and so strong, how many lines should I write to you, to tell you how many you love, so that only one line stays to live in your heart 

No comments:

Post a Comment